Awesome, you have Visitor Queue set up and you're now seeing leads in your dashboard. So, what do you do with them? Below is the common way that our clients use Visitor Queue from a sales perspective.
- Review the companies that are appearing in your dashboard on a daily basis to find ones that meet your target criteria. You can also review the regular email notifications that you receive to find these companies. You can use queues to more easily find companies that meet your target criteria.
- Once you have found a company that you'd like to follow up with, use LinkedIn to identify and message the person at the company that would be in charge of the purchasing decision for your offering.
- If you already have contact information for the person in charge of purchasing at this company, use that to follow up with them.
- In your follow up, you can make it sound like general prospecting or you can even mention that you saw they were on your website if you wanted. Generally, we recommend following up within 24-72 hours.
- Continue this process daily and in no time you'll see a positive ROI and have a funnel full of prospects.