When looking to create a conversion based on an element, you'll need to indicate which element will count as a conversion. All elements have an "XPath selector" that you can find using the following guide.
- Visit the webpage where you are looking to track an element.
- Right click on the element and the click "Inspect"
- The developer tools screen will open highlighting the element you selected. Right click on that highlighted element and click copy.
- Select "Copy XPath" from the dropdown and the XPath will now be copied to the clipboard.
- You can now paste this into the input when creating a conversion to ensure we are tracking the correct element as a conversion.