Note: Certain ad blockers can prevent Google Tag Manager from working. We recommend that you add it natively to your site.
If you are using Google Tag Manager follow these steps in order to add the Visitor Queue Tracking Script:
- Go to your TagManager Console.
- Click Tags.
- Click New.
- Name your tag appropriately.
- Click configure.
- When picking a type, choose Custom HTML.
- Go to the Visitor Queue Website Section, and if you don't see the website you are trying to add, add your website by clicking "+ New Website". Name your website and click "Save" and the tracking script will generate.
- Once you see the tracking script for the website you are trying to add, click "Copy to Clipboard". The tracking script is now copied to your clipboard.
- Go back to Google Tag Manager and paste the tracking script into the custom HTML section.
- Click "Triggering".
- Set the trigger as "All Pages" (or the same one you use for Google Analytics).
- Click "Save" in the top right corner.
- Click "Submit" in the top right corner.
- Click "Publish" in the top right corner.
- You're all done! Your Visitor Queue dashboard will start to populate with leads within an hour or so.