User Filters are a tool admin can utilize if he/she wants their users to only view specific leads based on a number of different variables. This feature is extremely helpful when allocating leads to your sales team.
How to add User Filters:
1. As an admin, access the settings.
2. Go to the Filters tab.
- You should see all of your (if you have any) active filters for your account. You will want to click the Add New Filter button next to "User Filter".
4. Give your filter a name and tell us which website it should apply to.
5. Next, you will want to select what type of filter you want to add based on country, state/province or pages visited, etc. and tell us what the value should be.
6. Choose to create the filter then that user's account should now only be populated with leads that match that filters.
7. To ensure this is the case select "Users" in the settings and imitate said user and load their dashboard.