The time zone for your data and account come directly from Google Analytics. You can modify the time zone shown in Visitor Queue by modifying that setting in Google Analytics. You can do so by following this guide.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the time zone my data/account is in?
- Which time zone is my data/account in?
- How do I delete a user?
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?