Yes but only the first time. The first time you hide a lead it will count as a lead because we already showed you that lead, everytime after, it will not count against your limit and won't show up in your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the number in brackets beside page visited?
- How do I delete a user?
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?