*This feature is only available on Pro Plans.
As we continue to build out our native integrations, we want to ensure that our users can still integrate with their favourite apps. This is where Zapier comes in! Zapier works as a connection point between your apps and allows for painless integrations. Use the Visitor Queue Zapier integration to create a workflow that sends your leads exactly where they need to go!
1. If you already have a Visitor Queue account, sign in here. If you are new to Visitor Queue, you can sign up in minutes to get started.
2. Once you sign in or sign up, you'll be able to see your Visitor Queue dashboard. In the top right corner, click your account name to access a drop-down menu. Click the "Settings" option from that drop-down menu.
3. When on the settings page, you'll be able to see tabs for different settings - select the "Integrations" tab.
4. When in the "Integrations" tab, you will now see a card with the Zapier logo and button underneath that reads "Zapier Beta Link" - select that button.
5. You will now be taken to the Visitor Queue app in Zapier. If you have a Zapier account already, log in to accept the invite or sign up. Zapier is free for one connection!
6. Once you are in your Zapier account, you should see a blue button that reads "create this zap". Soon after, you'll be at a step where you have to connect your Visitor Queue account. In Zapier, it will ask you for your Visitor Queue API Key - go back to the integrations page in settings and click "Generate API Key" in the Zapier card. Enter that key in Zapier and you are all set.
7. Zapier has an easy onboarding system that differs based on the app you are looking to set up. Follow the instructions on their website and you will be set up in no time!