*This feature is only available on Pro Plans.
Visitor Queue is an advanced B2B lead generation software that identifies the name, contact details and user data of the businesses that visit your website. One of the most popular features amongst our early adopters was email notifications of the leads in their account. To deliver notifications more effectively and efficiently we decided to offer Slack notifications as well. Slack is quickly becoming an app that is at the heart of successful organizations across the globe. Use our Slack integration to receive new Visitor Queue leads directly in your Slack channels!
1. If you already have a Visitor Queue account, sign in here. If you are new to Visitor Queue, you can sign up in minutes to get started.
2. Once you sign in or sign up, you'll be able to see your Visitor Queue dashboard. In the top right corner, click your account name to access a drop-down menu. Click the "Settings" option from that drop-down menu.
3. When on the settings page, you'll be able to see tabs for different settings - select the "Integrations" tab.
4. When in the "Integrations" tab, you will now see a card with the Slack logo and button underneath that reads "Connect" - select that button.
5. You will now be taken to the Visitor Queue app in Slack to give authorization. On this page, you will have to pick the channel or direct message that you want Visitor Queue leads sent to.
6. Once you have selected your channel or direct message, click the button at the bottom to authorize.
7. You're done! Now when you visit a lead record, under the integrations tab, you'll be able to manually send individual leads from Visitor Queue to Slack. Additionally, you will receive regular notifications of the number of new leads in your account.