So, you have found some leads in your account that you don't want to see anymore. Great news - we have built in a feature to hide leads! There are two ways you can hide leads within your account; in the dashboard or in the settings.
From the dashboard:
1. Find a lead that you no longer want to see in your account.
2. On the right side of the lead, you will see the option to hide the lead, select hide.
3. Select whether you are hiding this lead because it is an Internet Service Provider or because you simply don’t want to see it anymore
4. This unique company name and location will no longer show up as a lead in your account.
5. Alternatively, if you were already on the lead page, you could have selected to hide the lead from there.
From the settings:
1. As any level of user, access the settings.
2. Go to the Hidden Companies tab.
3. You should see all the companies (if you have any) that you have previously hidden. Select the Add New Hiding Rule button.
4. Select the website this will apply to and tell us the keyword that the company name contains that you want to hide.
5. Choose to create the rule and then load your dashboard. Your account will no longer have any leads that contain your keyword.