Auto-assignment rules are a function that allows you to automatically assign leads to users based on characteristics of the lead. If you know that one of your users will receive leads based on that lead's location or a page that they visited, Auto-Assignment is perfect for you!
How to add Auto-Assignment rules:
1. As an admin user, access the settings.
2. Go to the Auto Assignment tab.
3. You should see all of your (if you have any) active Auto-Assignment rules. You want to click the Add New Rule button.
4. Give your rule a name, tell us what Google Analytics View it should apply to and tell us who the leads will be assigned to.
5. Next, you’ll want to select what type of filter you want to add based on city, country, region, the number of employees, company name, industry, number of page views or a page that the lead visited and tell us what the value should be.
6. Choose to create the rule. From that point on all leads that match your rule will be assigned to that rep.