Account Filters are roadblocks put in place to refine your leads and ensure you are only receiving leads that are applicable to your industry and company. You can add Account Filters to include or exclude leads based on their city, country, state/province or pages visited.
How to add Account Filters:
1. As an admin, access the settings.
2. Go to the Account Filters tab.
- You should see all of your (if you have any) active Account Filters for your account. You will want to click the Add New Filter button.
4. Give your filter a name and tell us which website it should apply to.
5. Next, you will want to select what type of filter you want to add based on country, state/province or pages visited and tell us what the value should be.
6. Choose to create the filter and then load your dashboard. Your account should now only be populated with leads that match your filters.