Getting started doesn't have to be difficult, just follow our checklist and your account will be optimized in no time!
1. Ensure you can see some leads: At this point, your Google Analytics account should be connected to Visitor Queue. Your next step is to ensure that you can see some leads in the dashboard. If you can’t, check to ensure that you have connected the right Google Analytics account and that you have the correct level of access.
2. Configure Account Filters: There’s a possibility that not all the leads in your account are applicable to your business; this is where Account Filters come in handy. If you only sell to certain cities or countries, you can set up account filters so that you only see leads from those locations. Additionally, if you only want to view leads that visited certain pages on your website, you can set up page specific Account Filters.
3. Decide how often you would like notifications: We want to ensure that you are aware of the leads that are in your account. So, we send email notifications right to your inbox! All you need to do is decide if instant, hourly, daily, weekly or monthly notifications work best for you.
4. Invite more users: You likely can’t deal with all the leads yourself, so, invite your team to help! Decide which level of access they should have within Visitor Queue and they will get an email with instructions on how to set up their account. Once they have set up their account, they will be able to view leads and close more deals!
5. Start assigning some leads: Time to delegate the leads that are in your account. After you have added some users to your Visitor Queue account, you can assign them leads so that they can get started!
6. Look at individual leads: Peek into some leads in your account by clicking on the lead name. You will see varying information per lead and can begin the selling process immediately!
7. Setup Auto-Assignment rules: If you know some of your users will automatically be given leads based on the leads location or a page that they visited on your website, then Auto-Assignment is perfect for you. Set up some Auto-Assignment rules that fit your companies needs and save time on manually assigning leads!
8. Hide companies you wouldn’t count as leads: Let’s face it, there are likely some companies that visit your website that you wouldn’t consider a lead. You can easily prevent these companies from showing up in your account with our Hidden Companies setting.
9. Set up Lead Queues: Lead Queues are manual or automatic filters/tabs for your leads. This allows you to better sort your leads and you can use them to strategically close more deals. Try creating a manual or automatic queue and playing with leads within that queue.
10. Add additional Google Analytics accounts: If you have additional Google Analytics accounts for your business, load them into Visitor Queue to ensure that you never miss out on a lead!