If you see a company in your account that you know offers Wi-Fi to the public, you should investigate to ensure that it was someone from the company that visited your website, rather than just someone using their Wi-Fi.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?
- If I Filter Out a Lead Does it Count Against my Lead Limit?
- When Does my Lead Limit Reset?
- What Counts as a Lead?
- Why Can’t I Know the Name of the Person that Visited my Website?
- Why do I see Certain Information for one Lead, but not Others?