Our clients choose to hide leads for numerous reasons. Think about it, there are likely businesses that visit your website on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to count as a lead. A good example would be your company's suppliers that are visiting your website just to get information about you.
Articles in this section
- What is the number in brackets beside page visited?
- How do I delete a user?
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?