Like any information system, our data cannot always be 100% accurate. We do however guarantee that 98.5% of the data we display is accurate and up-to-date. If you are having any issues regarding the data you are seeing, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?
- If I Filter Out a Lead Does it Count Against my Lead Limit?
- When Does my Lead Limit Reset?
- What Counts as a Lead?