A lead is counted as a unique company name located in a unique city and country. For example, Microsoft Corporation in Paris, France and Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, United States would be counted as two different leads.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the time zone my data/account is in?
- Which time zone is my data/account in?
- How do I delete a user?
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?