A lead is counted as a unique company name located in a unique city and country. For example, Microsoft Corporation in Paris, France and Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, United States would be counted as two different leads.
Articles in this section
- What is the number in brackets beside page visited?
- How do I delete a user?
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?