You can’t know the exact name of the person that visited your website due to the fact there is simply no database or tracking mechanism out there that would allow us to provide that information. However, under the contacts tab on a lead record, we provide you with the contact information for the employees that work at the companies that visit your website.
Articles in this section
- What is the number in brackets beside page visited?
- How do I delete a user?
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?