You can’t know the exact name of the person that visited your website due to the fact there is simply no database or tracking mechanism out there that would allow us to provide that information. However, under the contacts tab on a lead record, we provide you with the contact information for the employees that work at the companies that visit your website.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?
- If I Filter Out a Lead Does it Count Against my Lead Limit?
- When Does my Lead Limit Reset?
- What Counts as a Lead?
- Why Can’t I Know the Name of the Person that Visited my Website?
- Why do I see Certain Information for one Lead, but not Others?