There are numerous ways you can rank your leads. The reason we didn’t build in lead ranking functionality is that the strength of a lead varies widely in different industries and on individual company needs. To implement your own lead ranking, we recommend you add custom queues, account and dashboard filters, and try hiding or archiving leads.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between filters and queues?
- What is the difference between account and user filters?
- Why aren't all my website visitors showing up?
- Do you Have an Affiliate/Partner Program?
- What Don't I Have Access to on a Lite Plan?
- How Often Do Leads Refresh in the Platform?
- If I Hide a Lead, Will it Count Against My Lead Limit?
- If I Filter Out a Lead Does it Count Against my Lead Limit?
- When Does my Lead Limit Reset?
- What Counts as a Lead?