In this guide, you will learn how to create a Website Personalization. By following along, you will be able to show your website visitors a custom view of your website, without code!
1. From your Rise Dashboard, click "Personalize" on the left hand side.
2. Then, click "New personalization". Here is where you'll name your personalization and choose which website you want it added to.
3. Next, choose which webpage that you want to personalize. Ensure when you add a new website that you include "https://" in the URL. As an example, you would enter in: https://blog.visitorqueue.com/
4. Once done, you'll have to define your audience. There are a number of defining factors that you can choose from. In this example, we are going to select "Industry Equals" and "Software Publishers". This means anyone who visits your website from the Software Publisher industry, they will see a custom view of your website. Click "Save".
5. Next, we go to the Page Editor Tool. Here is where you will actually customize your page. Click on the object that you would like to edit, and enter in new text, images, links, or other attributes that you would like Software Publishers to see. You can undo, redo, and delete previous changes if you are not happy with your changes. Click "Save".
6. Back in the dashboard, click "Publish". This will publish your website personalization.
Not sure how your company can use website personalization? Check out this use case.